There is a bit more to life than Colonoscopies and choosing a new leader for the once Conservative Party, so have a look at these, and hopefully, crack a smile or two . . .
Quotes by Groucho Marx:
- The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that you’ve got it made.
- I intend to live forever or die trying.
- I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
- Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
- Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.
- No man goes before his time unless the boss leaves early.
- Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them, well I have others.
- I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.
- Getting older is no problem. You just have to live long enough.
- I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.
- Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution ?
- There’s one way to find out if a man is honest, ask him. If he says, yes, you know he’s a crook.
- Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
- Why should I care about posterity? What’s posterity ever done for me?
- Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes ?